WOW OK HAHA <3
1. Favorite video game?
SUIKODEN II. Oh dear. Where do I even start. Several personal reasons such as it is the first videogame my father bought for me [first non-educational videogame btw, because I literally learned how to read and write via videogames. I’m a VTech baby] and that I have met my [ex-?] bestfriend because of this game. Also, obvious technical reasons such as THIS GAME IS FUCKING FLAWLESS. The plot is just so well thought of and brings about a lot of questions about morality and politics. It has fantastic character development [and it literally has more than a hundred characters to develop]. The game mechanics are simple yet requires you to plan ahead. And the music and the art are just gorgeous.
tl;dr: THIS GAME IS THE BITCH OF ITS TIME
3. A game that holds a special place in your heart?
SUIKODEN IV. While this game is often considered to be the worst of the numbered Suikoden’s, and technically I agree, I like this game for the feel of it. The other Suikoden’s have plots that are so complex and engrossing that you lose yourself in it. But the world of IV is just so quiet and cohesive and reminiscent of a lost past that it will just make you long for the sea.
4. Favorite video game character?
Riou from Suikoden II. It’s just, we’ve been through a lot.
5 . Least favorite video game character?
Luc from Suikoden I to III. I just really want to fucking slap him every time.
7. Video game character you’ve had a crush on?
Camus from Suikoden II is my all-time crush. And oh, Sasarai from Suikoden III and Ernst from Suikoden V.
10. Hardest video game you’ve played?
Silent Hill. I just can’t do it.
14. Most memorable gaming moment?
FUCKING BEATING LUCA FUCKING BLIGHT
15. Video game character you wish you could meet in real life?
Mathiu Silverberg from Suikoden I. I want to be his student.
19. Do you use strategy guides?
I do after a first play-through. Whenever I play a game for the first time, I don’t use any kind of guide to justly measure how badly I am fucking up a game. After that, I’ll read the best things to do, what I missed in my first play-through, etc.
20. How often do you use cheats?
Cheat codes, almost never. Cheat guides, see above hihi.
24. Hardest boss fight you’ve been in?
LUCA FUCKING BLIGHT
25. Video game you wish you could burn from your memory
loved. This game is highly triggering. Please be careful when playing it.
26. Favorite gaming series?
C’MON GUYS. TAKE A GUESS.
1) *nods* No arguments here.
3) Tsk, I should probably play that but I’m not really looking forward to it.
4) LOL. How many pages was your thesis again?
5) I also thought you liked him?
7) CAMUS? Unexpected.
25) I checked a Let’s Play of that. It’s so creepy. Like an abusive relationship :o
if you don’t like the destroyers you’re wrong
If a girl is to do the same superman thing where he takes off his disguise, we just look pervy. Not the same effect
First of all: bullshit.
Secondly: If you are not doing the Linda Carter spin, then you’re doing it wrong.
how did you do that so smoothly?
thats some broadway musical shit
But seriously, I think I love you.
heck no, i’m callin dibs
Sorry friend, thatseanguyblogs called dibs first. ;)
OH MY GOD THAT’S SO CUTE
being the fat friend like
The soap dispenser at my work is inappropriate.
remember swine flu reblog if ur a tru 2009 kid